Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Why I don't blog about my life?

I often ask myself, why I don't write about personal stuff on my blog. Why don't I talk about my problems and emotions? I think its because I don't have both of them, supposedly. Hehe. Or rather I have very little of them that none of them would give me lasting impression, that I would have make the effort to blog about it.

Some people will find my blog rather hard to understand, or being too technical in some parts. Or too religious, so to say depending on how you define religiousity. Some people will find it very detached and emotionless. Some people will find it insulting and provocative. Some people will enjoy it.

Well, sooner or later you will have to accept it as it is. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very choonweish...
just the way i have known and respect=)