found it here, found it amusing
"Dear reader,
Firstly, thank you for even bothering to visit my blog this part of cyber space. I trust you find nothing of interest to you here.
I am sure that 99.9% of you are already too bored to tears to bother a comment. (But of course you are curious enough to read this page, after which, you’ll definitely switch off half-way through, I guarantee)
To the 0.1% of my readers who by some great cosmic cataclysmic event happen to share the same keen interest in the areas that excite us both and who cannot find within themselves to resist initiating a conversation by way of leaving some heartfelt thoughtful comments, thank you for succumbing to your inner demons...."
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
weiii... u still belum reply my comment.. i dun understand wat u mean by what u said about me missing something..
the best things in life??
ehz??
tak faham lerh..
nvmlah no need to faham
Post a Comment