Thursday, March 01, 2007

Barely Legal

Its 10minutes past 12.

I am barely legal.

I can now vote.

I can now rent cars.

I can now drink.

I can now go to casinos.

I am no more juvenile. I can be imprisoned and hanged.

I can now... lose my virginity?

lol. Happy Birthday to Me.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oOoOoO..acoording to the time here,you masih belum cukup umur lah..

anyway,birthday wishes from Prague..
have a great 21st bday!!!

God bless..

Anonymous said...

huh????you 21 d????hahahaha..so uncle....how's it feel like to have barisan national in the palm of your hand????????the 21 year old virgin.

Anonymous said...

Hey man! bday wishes from Malaysia! hope you'll start everything smoothly, specially in the chuch and publication! Happy Birthday!

keropok lekor said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, hehe. Ya, things will go smoothly with God. :D

irvinz said...

haha, actually, u can vote when ur 18 in nz! haha. but u still cant. since ur a non residence and when there is votings in msia, you'll be stuck here. hehe.

Ying Swan said...

happy 21st birthday!! =0)

keropok lekor said...

Thanks!

Irvin : Actually in Malaysia they got something called 'pengundi pos'. But anyway voting in Malaysia is just a waste of time. We will still have the same old ruler.

Elizabeth said...

haha, hey!
sorrie. lambat sikit..
Blessed belated 21st birthday!!! =)
All the best in whatever u do man!
^^

ayjk said...

Whoa...virginity? haha..

About the voting bit...well...regardless of who wins and rules the country, it is still our responsibility (and I believe a privilege) for living in a democracy that we cast our ballot at every election.

.:Justina:. said...

oops, sorry for forgetting. My bad. Anyways Happy and Blessed 21st birthday and Happy CNY as well. Lolx. Yeaar of No Limits ya, remember. =p

Anonymous said...

heyhey!!
blessed 21st burfday!!
may you find your purpose in God and He find joy and pleasure in You!!
God bless u!!