Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Problems Along The Way

I wonder why that there's always problems each time we embark in something worthwhile, while having it smooth sailing when I'm idle?

Why are there disappointments in the midst of high hopes?

Why are there people who will disagree with the way you do things and want it their way? Why I am not being able to be assertive and to confront people to state my opinion?

Why are there people who give up so easily while leaving other members of the team to continue struggling?

Why are there legal limitations when you wanted to do something? And at the same time, why are there a requirement from the law to do something when it is clearly not necessary to do so?

Why are there differing personalities, opinions, cultures? Why must they be conflicting?

Why must my lectures be at 8am everyday?

Why is the internet modem not working when the salesman guaranteed it to be functioning well?

Why are my university textbooks so thick?

Why am I fat, ugly and poor?

Why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhahaha..fat,ugly,poor...
being fat is subjective,
being ugly~i thought we are all made in His image..fearfully and wonderfully made..
being poor~wat have you done to your NZDxxx monthly!!!

tear out ur uni text book and bind it acc to chapter for easy handling,carrying and reading..then it definitely wud be much thinner..hehe..