Sunday, February 18, 2007

Am I?

I feel like a religious geek. Those religiously obsessed, superstitious, fundamentalist, extremist, anti-social, introverted, boring, priest-in-training, pedophile (oops!), speaks 'heavenly' language, ugly guy who reads the scripture 24/7 and babble about nothing except God, thinking that everyone's bad and he's good, women-hater, homophobic, yucky guy.


Am I?

4 comments:

The bartender said...

Hello, friend. The Vineyard (vineyardcyberjaya.org) is doing okay. It's tiny in number since some of our pals have gone home overseas but that just makes us want to reach more students :) Going back to Auckland, eh? I miss that place; Queen St, the well-stocked library, AUT, and even CLCA. Next time you come back, do catch up with me in KL lah. Keep in touch, keep well, keep asking questions.

Anonymous said...

YES, admit it la! :D

keropok lekor said...

I think you can take the lead :D

Anonymous said...

no wonder it was a challange working wit you,WOMAN-HATER..

if you are a woman-hater,does that make you a homo?hehe..

but then,it leaves me again in a confused state..i thought a pious person sud know well that God forbids homosexuality??hihi..