
Both of them are part our Firewalkers Youth Fellowship led by Aunty Guat Thoo, then His Generation by Ps. Koshy, besides the LCDS (English Club) in school. Clement was also part of the first two drama production that we've done together and won the State championship.
Now David Lin is doing his ADP programme to continue his studies in the United States, whereas I am not too sure what he's doing. But he's a really good musician and performer that he won the recent Digi Celebriteen Competition in Kuantan. David in his blog described Clement's song, "I'll be your friend" has been in the top chart of some competition by Fly FM for four consecutive nights, beating other pop stars. He is coming out with his own album soon too.

What I liked about both of them is their fun, easy-going, approachable character and also humility (I hope), besides their passion for God. I remembered them, upon a choice of attending prayer meeting for SPM students and Miss Ee's english tuition class, choose to forgo the latter to come and pray.
I with them all the best for their future undertakings and may God bring them to greater heights in His Kingdom. Who says that kampung terengganu folks can't shine?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment