Probably the greatest discovery that I made when I came back this year, is that Kerepok Lekor is awarded such prominence and significance in the town. Its world-class attraction has made the Municipal Council decided to put the food up on signboard, with equal status with other roads and famous buildings.
It surpasses the fame of the batik, kris and brassware making, or even kain songket, probably even more famous that our first McD branch in town.
I am proud that my nickname is erected on signboards. Oh divine bliss!

.jpg)
5 comments:
i should open up a lekor business here in ann arbor. :D
It is now no longer known as "Municipal Council". It is now the "City Council" -- Terengganu, the Waterfront Heritage City
You're from Terengganu?
yep.. I am proud to be from here. Great place to be :)
i believe the government should tear down the Hotel Seri Malaysia near Kampung Cina. its blocking such a nice view for people getting into the town. dont mind them setting up small lekor stalls there though. ^_^
Haha.. They should ask Paris Hilton to build a hotel there too.
Post a Comment