Saturday, September 03, 2005

blogging

hi friends (i hope there's some),
just got into the hang of blogging. Really when I see few of you blog, i really thought I should blog as well. As a journal, can save up everything and print out and become my life journal. When I die ppl will read mine and cry... haha :P

ya, some of the nice blogs I like

http://theagora.blogspot.com
http://eguitarist4christ.blogspot.com
http://beckz31.blogspot.com

wait for mine in the near future!!
muakz...

1 comment:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hahaha... ya, good idea of blogging, to leave your footprint so that when u die, ppl will cry and remember u....

actually why i take up blogging is that i like typing... but too bad my english isn't very good so i like to read ppl's blog too, those with good english then i can learn them. I find that blogging is just like writting journal just that this is electronic journal lah, not like diary that we have at home...

hope u enjoy blogging too...

God bless... wait for me, 1 more month u will be able to see me...

btw, why is your nick fauzi?? hahhahaaa... im laughing at it, maybe who knows i might change my nick to fatimah?? hahhaha... tell me why ok fauzi?? *curious*