Thanks to Hedonese for the Thinking Blogger Award. Made me "kembang hidung" for a while knowing that he thinks that I am thinking, but mostly my post are just plagiarism from other people's post (with and without due references) haha.
I've not being doing much thinking lately due to pure laziness and tiredness. Blogging gave me some break from studies, like crack for the addict, and I suffer from withdrawal symptoms when I don't blog (eg: uncontrolled finger shaking, constantly checking in case someone left comment on my blogs etc.). Well, here it is, 5 blogs that made me think! (For those who are not listed, that means you are not posting thinking stuff enough. Try harder next time! :P)
1. His Most Serene Highness Lord Hedonese the Proclaimer of Divine Intervention, the founder of Agora, Total Truth and Open Source, activist, theologian, bible exegete, thinker, philosopher, blogger, mystic, lover, reader, friend etc. Bringing the Kingdom to the marketplace.
I've not being doing much thinking lately due to pure laziness and tiredness. Blogging gave me some break from studies, like crack for the addict, and I suffer from withdrawal symptoms when I don't blog (eg: uncontrolled finger shaking, constantly checking in case someone left comment on my blogs etc.). Well, here it is, 5 blogs that made me think! (For those who are not listed, that means you are not posting thinking stuff enough. Try harder next time! :P)
1. His Most Serene Highness Lord Hedonese the Proclaimer of Divine Intervention, the founder of Agora, Total Truth and Open Source, activist, theologian, bible exegete, thinker, philosopher, blogger, mystic, lover, reader, friend etc. Bringing the Kingdom to the marketplace.
2. DiscordantDude, an econs lecturer and theology student who has a lot of interest ranging from poetry, activism, academia and the arts. Part of the Rebelution, I know he is an interesting guy although I've never met him before, haha. Wonders of the internet.
3. Joey De La Paz, Phillipino minister to the Thais. A fellow blogger whom I read occasionally, and since he linked me up to his blog, I begin to regularly read him. Often posts profound reflection on his ministry and theological thought, about contextualisation, mission, liberation theology, christian witness etc.
4. Chris, a fellow Geng Salib comrade, Singaporean, Kiwi, Asian. Typical smart-ass philosopher whom often fall into great depression and angst engaging in great thinking and blogging, lol. A psychology graduate, now living in urban Singapore, but not consumed by materialism, consumerism and individualism.
5. Tania Lim, intellectual type armchair philosopher who also often fall into great depression and angst when engaging in great thoughtful debates, thinking and blogging. Very much against animal cruelty, intellectual pursuit of Truth, law, human rights and reaching out to internationals.
6. Akal Muda, someone who linked me a few years ago, whom I regularly read until today. Thoughtful posts about politics, academia and current issues, with wide range of vocab. Fan of campus activism, Sufi poetry, and critical thinking.
Blogs which nearly made into the list (keep it up!): Manifestogwl, Aetospen, DanieltheFollower, enilit, heartzofgold, cowkiwisheep, i_am_amzar
Those who are tagged, would have to tag five more thinking blogs, and link the post back to mine.
.jpg)
4 comments:
brader, the rules sez we can only nominate 5 other blogs la hahaaha... ok la, u can take mine down i wont feel 'kecik hati'
"armchair philosopher"!! Me doth thinks you are too lavish with your praise...
Surely most undeserved. Ha ha. Yes, will get around to the 5 nominations when i read enough blogs and have the time to start blogging again.. haha!
Hi Bro!
Thanks a lot... i am honored.
No problem. Keep blogging for the glory of God!
Post a Comment