Friday, October 28, 2005

a light

Things are getting better now... and its really refreshing to come back into His presence. Learn to stand in the presence even though its hard to do so. And yet, staying with Him is something so sweet... undescribable... and now I learn a new song that cut deep into my heart. I thank God, each time I am down, He raise me up with a new song, like David always got new songs.

Ku mau cinta Yesus selamanya
Ku mau cinta Yesus selamanya
Meskipun badai silih berganti dalam hidupku
Ku tetap cinta Yesus selamanya

Ya Allah Bapa
Ini aku anakMu
Layakkanlah seluruh hidupku
Ya Allah Bapa
Ini aku anakMu
Pakailah sesuai dengan rencanaMu

2 comments:

Dave said...

Thanks, bro for linking us up! Keep blogging for the glory of God...

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Good to hear that u are soaring again! Encourage me too yahh... hahahhahaaa.... ;)